During the summer the farm is a great place to just come and unwind. Take a stroll in the orchard, relax with a cup of coffee or cider and a fresh hot donut out on the deck while the birds tell you there day’s story. It’s our little slice of heaven that we would love to share with you.
Things shift gears as we go into the fall. Every weekend is jam packed with family fun. We have wagon rides, live entertainment, pony rides, hot dog roasts, the pumpkin patch and the donkeys. Watch cider being made the way it’s been done for generations. Enjoy the cool crisp air and beautiful colors that you can only find in the twisty back roads of Southern Michigan.
The corn maze is $5 per person (2 and under free), wagon rides $3 per person (2 and under free), bounce house $1 per child, pony rides $5 per child. Pumpkins are on sale! Prices are $10, $5, $2 (priced on size).
Starting September 23rd through October 31st, our fall festival will take place on Saturdays and Sundays. All activities are weather permitting and begin around 12:00PM and run through 5:00PM.
Fall Festival Music Schedule
Fall Festivals Run every Saturday and Sunday, here is the Entertainment Schedule:
- Saturday, September 15 – To be Announced
- Sunday, September 16 – To be Announced
- Saturday, September 22 – To be Announced
- Sunday, September 23 – Garret & Dani Jamerson 1-4pm
- Saturday, September 29 – Kevin Nichols 12-3pm
- Sunday, September 30 – Garret Collier 12-3pm
- Saturday, October 1 – Steve Berkmier 12-3pm
- Sunday, October 7 – Ian Stewart 12-3pm
- Saturday, October 13 – Cat Canyon 12-3pm
- Sunday, October 14 – Bill Hunt 12-3pm
- Saturday, October 20 – Kevin Nichols 12-3pm
- Sunday, October 21 – Ian Stewart 12-3pm
- Saturday, October 27 – Steve Berkmier 12-3pm
- Sunday, October 28 – Cat Canyon 12-3pm
Do not forget to stop at the ticket booth for tickets before beginning the days adventure!
Weekends are jam packed with activities:
The kids will love it!
Enjoy season’s best produce at its peak.
Over 3 miles long of twist and turns!
Thank you Kubota of Jackson and Kings Equipment – our corn maze sponsor!
Picking the perfect pumpkin, we have over a 3 acre patch this year
Many pumpkins still to choose from!
The ever popular bounce house
Fresh Cider Pressing
Fresh cider pressing begins early afternoon, get an up close and personal experience.
Great bonfire to warm up near and hang out
Street Eats Patio
Great food, short rib tacos, applewood smoked pulled pork, waling tacos, chili, loaded potato soup, roasted hot dogs, chili dogs, chips, drinks
Always live entertainment including contemporary, country and rock!